Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER SUNDAY

This Easter we had a family get together at our house complete with games, food and laughter. I took tons of pictures but don't have enough time to put them all on here, well these are just a few of some of the great times we had yesterday.



Just remember that the real reason for Easter is not new clothes, candy, or eggs its about Jesus God's Son rising from the dead so we can have an eternal home with Him in Heaven some day. Now that's a reason to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan! :)
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, Maid For Him. I am glad to know people are enjoying the posts! :)

    I am following you now; if you like, follow me back! :)

    Blessings~
    -Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, BTW. :) Jesus rising is a WONDERFUL reason to celebrate! And lovely pictures too! ;)

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...