Sunday, April 1, 2012

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!



A couple of days ago I brought the boys back some books from the library about Easter.  There was one in particular I loved.  Its called the Easterville Miracle.  The story is about a boy named Sam traveling throughout his town trying to find the real meaning of Easter.  It has such a good ending that I recommend this as a great family read aloud.


Today was our Easter musical. My Dad did such a good job directing the choir! I'm so grateful to sing about the love of Jesus with others. The picture above is our Praise team, where we sang God is So Good.


This has been a very random post but I'm going to try to write more about Spring things (and share some pictures) later on this week.

~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...